In view of creating new categories of equipment where the performance evolves with the ability to ensure an ecologically sustainable development, OCME has conceived a new series of low consumption thermo-shrinking tunnels dedicated to Vega series shrink-wrap packers with speed from 30 to 60 cycles/minute.
The idea behind the project is to adjust the tunnel temperature and the speed of the tunnel conveyor according to the real production of the line and minimize the heat loss.
Improvements of the project:
* Temperature detector of the mesh conveyor
* Cooling fans with servo motors
* Closing/opening doors at the infeed/outfeed of the tunnel
* Thermal power adjustable in real time compared to the production capacity
* Mesh conveyor speed adjustable in real time compared to the production capacity
* Possibility of «retro-fit»
For info contact: