- Continued investment in digital underlines CCL Label’s commitment to fast-moving market demands
- Fast response, reduced costs and a wide range of decorative effects
- Meets growing requirements for reduced volumes and lead times, zero stock means zero obsolescence.
- Exceptional print quality coupled with quicker proofing. Meeting the demands of late minute differentiation
CCLLabel is strengthening its digital printing capability for customers with the installation of the latest digital print press at its plants in France and Poland and further upgrading of its digital facilities at East Kilbride in Scotland.
In keeping with its strategy to guarantee brand integrity and local supply, CCL Label Europe has installed common digital press technology with the latest HP Indigo WS 6000’s. With the increasing number of SKUs leading to reduced volumes and 90% of all production on shorter lead times, digital label production is quickly becoming the future, thanks to the greater flexibility it offers to meet today’s constantly changing market needs.
Its many benefits include excellent print quality, increased speed to market, reduced minimum order quantities, zero obsolescence, quicker proofing times where customers approve actual production prints.
An exceptionally broad spectrum of colours and decorative effects meet a wide range of branding objectives.
**CCLwill shortly be announcing the dates for its forthcoming digital and innovations Open Days - look out for further details, coming soon**
The combination of digital print and state of the art finishing equipment offers customers an increased range of premium effects:
Multiple varnish effects and print
- Conversion of a wide range of premium and clear materials
- Screen colour and tactile print finishes
- Emboss and deboss effect options
- Hot foil
- Lamination for decorative and protective finishes
- Single pass Multi-SKU production.
- Large label options. Allowing up to 25.5 inch repeat capabilities.
- In-line finishing
Why not see your design printed digitally with the latest technology.