Xeikon to sponsor educational forums for the US label industry. Executive Communication Exchange forums to provide label printers with critical insights on today’s dynamic market
Xeikon America Inc., an innovator in digital color printing technology, today announced its sponsorship of four educational forums that will give label printers insight into the expanding opportunities in this market and best practices on using technology to grow their sales.
Known as the Executive Communication Exchange, the series of events will provide owners and executives of label printing companies direct interaction with industry experts, thought leaders and their peers. There is no charge for label printers to participate.
“The rate of change affecting the label industry – both economic and technological – has never been faster,” said Michael V. Ring, president, Xeikon America, Inc. “It offers unbridled potential for business-savvy and nimble label printers to expand and streamline their business.”
The four events will take place at the following locations:
· Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia: May 11, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
· Southern California: June 22
· Southwestern Connecticut/New England region: July 12
· Suburban Chicago: August 16
The forums will examine label printing trends and technologies from multiple perspectives. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to learn and discuss critical success factors, such as the current brand owner requirements from label printers and business strategies that offer the greatest promise in today’s market.
· Each event will be moderated by Jack Kenny, editor of Label & Narrow Web magazine, who will also present his perspective on the state of the industry;
· Bob Leahey, associate director of InfoTrends, a leading market research and strategic consulting firm for the digital imaging industry, will share trends from a 2011 study on the needs of brand-owners; and
· Jay Ziegler, director of Marketing and Strategy at Tapecon, Inc., a Buffalo, N.Y.-based full service manufacturer of pressure-sensitive labels, decals, membrane switches, and custom fabrication will talk about his experiences in implementing digital technology and operating it in a hybrid environment.
One participant at each event, determined by random drawing, will receive a Commercialization Assessment Report™ (CAR) for the Narrow Web Label Printer/Converter as well as a personal consultation from Karstedt Partners to evaluate the potential of digital label printing for their business.
Label printers and converters who would like more information about any of the forums may contact Andy Dwivedi at (630) 438-7932, or email@example.com.
An innovator in digital printing, Xeikon designs, develops and delivers high-end digital color printing systems for the global industrial, document printing and commercial market segments. These systems are composed of advanced web-fed printing engines using LED-array-based, dry toner electrophotography, open workflow software, exclusive toner and other consumables. Xeikon’s production and R&D operations are based in Belgium and its solutions are distributed and supported through a worldwide sales and service network. For more information, visit www.xeikon.com.
For more information, please contact:
Matter Communications for Xeikon