After being hidden away under thick red curtains in the run up to Label Expo, Brussels – the latest flexo press to join Edale’s expanding range, the FL-350 can finally be revealed!
The FL-350 is a highly versatile flexographic label, film and ticket printing press offering the finest print quality with innovative features ensuring high speed changeovers, minimum downtime and minimum wastage.
The new press has been designed in conjunction with existing Edale customers and utilises the latest servo technology to provide pre-register, auto-register and print length control features ensuring the highest print quality and minimising set up wastage. It also employs Edale’s revolutionary Pit Stop Colour Change system enabling operators to complete a full colour change in less than 1 min 30 seconds per print station, drastically reducing job change times.
· Pre-register system locates print cylinders in register before any substrate is used
· Servo technology gives accurate control of printing and converting
· Auto-register as standard
· Job storage – allows production settings to be stored and recalled in the future
· Inking and impression ‘strike’ features allows print stations to be set up with minimal material wastage
· Pit Stop Colour Change – less than 1 min 30 seconds for full colour change per station
Edale will be officially launching the FL-350 at Label Expo, Brussels between 28 September – 1 October, where daily demonstrations will take place at 11:30, 13:30 & 15:30 on the Edale stand in Hall 7, stand 7M60.
For further information on the new FL-350, or any other product in the Edale range, then call +44(0) 1489 569230, or log on to www.edale.com where you can view and download specific product datasheets.