At drupa 2012, (Hall 4, A02) Pageflex will highlight its position as a leading supplier of web-to-print solutions by showcasing new software and product releases that extend the capabilities of its solutions to new regions and other forms of communications.
" At drupa, printers from all over the world gather to learn how to be successful in a challenging marketplace,” says Elly Perets, Vice President of Pageflex Sales and Marketing. “The latest release of our software includes globalization features that puts Pageflex at the center of those discussions. We have translated our technology into ten new languages, which gives print service providers in countries all over the world the tools they need to be more efficient, expand their product offerings, and grow their business. It also enables truly global operations to have one consistent partner."
These features will be showcased at drupa alongside new additions and partnerships that extend Pageflex’s personalization capabilities to other forms of communications.
At drupa, Pageflex will highlight:
• Globalization of all Pageflex products - Pageflex iWay 6.0 includes new features supporting multiple languages and currencies while Pageflex 8.0 (which includes all other Pageflex products) has been translated into 10 languages, including Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian and Chinese.
• Advanced Customization - The power of the Pageflex Server Customization Engine has been brought to Pageflex iWay. With the release of Pageflex iWay 6.0, iWay customers can create templates for highly customized documents to include in their iWay web portals.
• Mobile to Print - Pageflex will demonstrate products that enable mobile devices to be used in the print production process.
• New Tools for Communication - Pageflex has formed new partnerships that will expand communications to new forms of media, including video and multi-channel marketing. drupa will provide a forum to discuss these advances and how they can enhance a company's communications efforts.
At drupa, Pageflex technology can be found on OEM and reseller partner stands including:
• At HP as part of its Director product in Hall 04, Stand D60.
• In Xerox’s FFWS in Hall 08b, Stand A62
• Oce´ will show Pageflex iWay and Pageflex Storefront in Hall 08a Stand C06 – 1
• Heidelberg’s adoption as part of its Prinect Web-To-Print Manager In Hall 01.
• Master reseller Konzept iX in the drupa Innovation Park, Hall 07, Stands B05, B07.
Pageflex pioneered the concepts of variable data and web-to-print storefronts, and has expanded to offer software for multi-channel campaign management, dynamic publishing, and back-end production automation. Pageflex solutions use the patented Pageflex variable publishing engine and Adobe® InDesign®
Pageflex enables companies across the globe to communicate their marketing messages more easily and effectively. The award-winning Pageflex product line sets the standard for excellence and innovation in targeted marketing and brand management. Pageflex offers the ability to personalize any form of communication in print, e-mail, or on the Web. For more information, visit www.pageflex.com