“Labeling Redefined” theme highlights legacy of leadership, innovation and collaboration”.
Avery Dennison Corporation will build on its industry leadership and history of innovation with the introduction of several groundbreaking labeling, facestock and adhesive technologies at Labelexpo Americas 2012.
The labeling industry’s premier trade show runs Sept. 11–13 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago.
“This year’s focus on Labeling Redefined highlights the evolution of our core technology to help our customers fulfill their brand- and business-building ambitions,” said Don Nolan, president, Materials Group. “Each year at Labelexpo we introduce innovations that lead the way in delivering opportunities to expand the use of pressure-sensitive materials.”
At the show, Avery Dennison will demonstrate a variety of new products, technologies and services, including:
· Prime Film Portfolio of clear, white and metalized facestocks anchored with the new, proprietary S7000 adhesive that improves productivity, sustainability and conformability.
· Avery Dennison™Shrink PS a patent-pending, pressure-sensitive label for shrink wrap bags that delivers operational efficiency and crisp graphics.
· Avery Dennison TurnLock™Laminating System, a Durable film technology that combines facestock and overlaminate rolls resulting in material savings and resilient labels.
· Wash-Off label that cleanly curls and releases with no adhesive residue from a glass bottle in a warm caustic bath providing brands with the ability to meet aggressive recycling targets.
· MultiCycle™ labels which allow for more than 30 cycles through the glass returnable system to deliver the impact of pressure-sensitive graphics at a lower cost and environmental impact.
· Z3338 Adhesive that is engineered to perform in heavy condensation environments, resulting in consistent label positioning and improved ice bucket and cold box performance.
Many of these innovations deliver sustainable solutions for brand owners. “We have heard very clearly from our customers and brand owners about the importance of innovations focused on improving sustainability,” said Nolan. “As a market leader, we have a responsibility to develop branding, packaging and supply chain solutions that contribute to a more sustainable planet. Today we are utilizing collaborative innovation across key industry disciplines to place our company and our customers at the center of a new wave of innovations. It is a very exciting time for our industry.”
Avery Dennison representatives will be available to discuss the innovations at the Avery Dennison Booth #119 in the exhibition hall.