The 7TH Graphic Users Association Conference to Show Printers How to Unlock the Potential of Kodak Solutions
Print service providers can discover how to derive maximum value from their investment in KODAK Technology by attending the 7th annual Graphic Users Association (GUA) Conference of KODAK Solutions. The event is ideal for all printers, with tracks covering the commercial, publishing and packaging sectors. The GUA conference is also hugely beneficial for businesses rolling out a growth strategy, as there are sessions dedicated to business development and exploiting the latest technologies. The GUA Conference is being staged in Kodak’s European Operations and Demonstration Centre in La Hulpe, Belgium, from February 3 – 5 October 2012. The event is open only to GUA members – to register or become a GUA member, customers can go to www.mygua.org.
The GUA is a worldwide, independent, not-for-profit organization, created for KODAK Technology users by KODAK Technology users. Its aim is to empower users of KODAK Solutions, and provide them with the tools and information needed for business success.
The European branch of the Association Board, which governs the activities of the European Association, comprises seven Kodak customers and two Kodak representatives.
Expert advice on how to operate more efficiently and profitably
KODAK Solutions offer a host of tools and features that help businesses improve the way they operate. Now in its seventh year, the GUA Conference ensures users understand the vast functionality of their KODAK Systems and enjoy all the benefits they have to offer.
Delegates will also learn about new products and services from the Kodak development team responsible for producing them.
And attendees can speak one to one with Kodak’s leading technical experts, who can offer them invaluable advice on how to improve their print environments.
In addition, the Conference is a great opportunity to network and exchange ideas with other GUA members.
Karsten Müller, President of the GUA comments: “The GUA Conference is always popular, with attendance growing each year. And with many print service providers still feeling the effect of the downturn, we’re expecting another full house. Many delegates may feel reluctant to invest in new technology in the current climate, which makes it even more important that they realize the potential of their existing systems.”
Topics covered at the GUA Conference
All the major print sectors will be covered by a wide range of presentations, seminars and case studies. Below is very small sample:
- KODAK PRINERGY 6 Workflow System and beyond – fresh from its global debut at drupa, the product management team will be on hand to show the latest build – and where we’re headed next with the world’s leading print production workflow solution.
- Trends and solutions overview – discover how various KODAK Technologies combine to form a compelling solution for the publishing market, and the trends set to impact publishing print applications.
- Marketing ideas that will help your customers – discover how your customers can get more people to buy, featuring external partners such as OPS, a global force in Web to Print and campaign management
- Moving from print service provider to marketing service provider – we explore how print houses are establishing themselves as an invaluable cog in the marketing chain, what the future holds for them, and how they can continue to capitalize on this new role
- Making money from web to print – we give examples of successful high-volume users, and reveal the technologies and apps that are driving the market forward
- Leveraging cross-media in integrated marketing campaigns – we highlight how print service providers are helping their customers in the multi-channel world
- Folding carton packaging – we share success stories and business learnings to help you drive revenue in this key market
- Hybrid printing – we explain how to harness the power of offset and digital to create a more dynamic and cost-effective print environment
- Functional printing and other ground breaking technological advancements will also be shared and opportunities abound to discuss their affects with the various product marketing teams and peers alike.
The GUA is a worldwide, independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to empowering users of KODAK Solutions with the tools and information needed for business success. The European branch of the Association Board, which governs the activities of the European association, is made up of nine Kodak customers and two Kodak representatives. Membership to the GUA is automatic when delegates attend the conference and free of charge to all users of KODAK Equipment. For more information please visit www.mygua.org