iSys Label announced the release of their new variable data software, iSys Variable Data Printing (iVDP) Version 18.104.22.168, a full featured easy-to-use software package that was developed exclusively for the company’s short to mid run digital label printers, the APEX 1290 and EDGE 850.
Compatible with iSys2Print label software programs, iVDP provides the user the ability to combine static and dynamic content to create varying multi-graphic labels containing variable text, images and barcodes. iVDP layouts can be easily set up and configured to run variable portions in both horizontal and vertical dataset formats enabling the user to quickly create highly-targeted, professional designs. Included with iVDP is our innovative pre-adjust color registration app and memory management system. This means that even large jobs that exceed the capacity of the printer will run without data loss making every label job perfect.
Mark Hopkins, President of iSys Label adds “With the addition of iVDP, our label printing solution is complete and comprehensive. The innovative features embedded in this technology are many and that has allowed us to stand alone with a very unique offering. iSys Label has created digital label printers that provide all the sophistication needed in our industry and yet so simple to operate.”
iVDP software features include:
- Easy to use WYSIWYG design interface:
- Drag-and-drop imposition
- Standard text tools to write and amend text/fonts
- Rotate images and objects using alignment tools
- Basic formatting tools such as auto-size, scaling, tab stops and paragraph spacing
- Import numerous graphic formats including BMP, DCX, DIB, DXF, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIF, WMF, WPG, PDF, and more
- Linear and 2D barcodes such as UPC, Codabar, Code 39s, 93s, and 128s and Data Matrix
- RFID tags and QR codes
- Postal and Shipping Barcodes
- GS1 Application Identifier Data Source Wizard
- Industrial Symbol Libraries
- Advanced Serialization
- Horizontal and vertical layout for sequential data imaging
- Pre-adjust header and footer patterns for color registration
- CSV file data importing
Compatible with the EDGE 850 and APEX 1290 digital label printers, iVDP will allow users to expand their print capabilities and further meet the customer’s needs for mass customization in their design and message. The built-in Pantone Library and advanced color management tools allow for clean and crisp high resolution and eliminates the need to preprint labels. Delivering 1200 x 600 dpi resolution and print speeds up to 9.13 m/min, users will be able to increase productivity, reduce inventories and decrease lengthy lead times by incorporating variable data printing into the current print solution.
About iSys Label
iSys Label is the innovative developer and manufacturer of short to mid run digital label printers that deliver production quality labels print after print. Our focus is on developing customized product configurations to fit our customers’ needs and provide effective solutions that meet their highest expectations. For more information visit www.isys-label.com or email email@example.com