MAXStick Products Ltd is pleased to announce that it has been issued patent No. 8,445,104 B2, effective May 21, 2013, by the United States Patent and Trademark office for MAXStick. MAXStick, the latest innovative creation from Max International, is the world’s first liner-free, repositionable adhesive, direct thermal label product designed for everyday use in an assortment of industries including food service/hospitality, warehousing, retail, reusable plastic containers and medical diagnostics.
MAXStick is crafted to work on standard thermal POS printers with little or no modification required to the printer. Unlike most other linerless label products on the market, MAXStick has a silicon free release coat which not only makes it easily removable from any surface, but also preserves the integrity of the print head. This ground-breaking product also meets several green initiatives in that it is recyclable, biodegradable and BP-A free. Without the need of an environmentally unfriendly liner, you get more paper per roll then most other thermal label products on the market.
Images and barcodes printed on MAXStick appear crisp and clear, equivalent to that of a thermal transfer label. Also, since MAXStick is of continuous length, any size label can be printed on demand.
The MAXStick family of products is available in several different sizes and varieties including:
· MAXStick Premium: 80 gram Direct Thermal Top Coat Base; Barcode Readable in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation
· MAXStick2GO: 55 gram Direct Thermal Top Coat Base; Barcode Readable in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick Colors: 55 gram Direct Thermal Top Coat Base; Barcode Readable in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, & Violet in a center & double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick Plus: 80 gram Direct Thermal Top Coat Base; Barcode Readable with additional adhesive in a chevron or diamond pattern orientation for applications requiring durability and robust tack capable of working in non-label printers.
· MAXStick X2: 80 gram Direct Thermal Top Coat Base; Barcode Readable with full coverage adhesive designed for use in traditional direct thermal label printer applications as well as non-label printers.
We believe MAXStick provides practical solutions to everyday business needs in a market that is increasingly seeking higher quality, lower cost environmentally-friendly label products.