Visitors to our booth will learn firsthand about pressure sensitive label solutions for the electronics, automotive, aerospace and metals processing industrties. Furthermore, visitors will also learn about low surface energy polyesters for textured plastics, woven nylon material for cryogenic applications, antistatic protection, polyimide tag identification, flame retardant properties and the benefits of using aluminum labels for the most unique high temperature applications.
Label materials to be on display include:
- Polyonics high temperature aluminum label materials have been proven to survive the extreme temperatures found in the metals processing industry. Labeling ingots, coils and plates where temperatures reach 600C.
- Polyonics' printed circuit board label materials have proven to exceed the harshest requirements found in the lead free reflow & wave soldering environments for PCB and electronic component processing. The antistatic materials meet all the durability standards of our high temperature product line with added features including low peel voltage, low surface resistance and quick static decay time.
- Polyonics nylon label materials designed for laboratory identification of test tubes and vials are essential for cryogenic applications. These materials are also utilized in the electrical industry for wire and cable marking applications.
- Two and four mil polyester label materials are cost effective solutions for under the hood parts identification. The adhesive systems on these products were designed to adhere to LSE plastics commonly found in the automotive industry.
- Flame retardant properties ensure that the label materials manufactured by Polyonics do not act as a source of fuel for propagating fire. The XF-603, a 1 mil polyimide label material, has been tested and recognized to meet the UL94 VTM-0 rating for flammability.
Visit Polyonics at booth #7N105 for samples, literature or to speak with a technical expert to answer any questions you have.