Mondi exhibits expanded industrial bags offering, broad range of flexible packaging at Pack Expo 2014
Mondi in North America will exhibit its expanded line of industrial bags and a broad range of flexible packaging at Pack Expo 2014. The exhibit marks the first time Mondi will showcase its expanded portfolio of industrial bag products since acquiring the industrial bags business of Graphic Packaging International in July of this year.
“Visitors to Pack Expo faced with bag and flexible packaging challenges will find a host of ready made solutions, as well as expert technical assistance, at Mondi’s booth,” says Allen Ennis President, Industrial Bags, Mondi in North America.. “Mondi’s recent acquisition of Graphic Packaging’s industrial bags business gives us the largest selection of industrial bags in North America, and our flexible bag products and engineering expertise can successfully address nearly any application requirement.”
At the show, Mondi will display a full range of Industrial Bag products, as well as flexible packaging and related products.
Industrial Bag products:
- Peel Pak®- Bag-in Bag concept for dairy and food products.
- PinchPro®- Single ply bag constructed of WPP/paper or all poly heat-sealed to preserve product freshness.
- Slider Bag- EZ open-reclosable bags.
- Hybrid bags constructed of paper/poly for added strength
A variety of multiwall and consumer style bags that meet a broad variety of product needs.
Flexible Packaging and Related Products:
- Square Bags that support a variety of diverse applications
- Large and small spouted pouches, flexo, flat bottom and stand up pouches, flat bottom bags and wicket bags.
- Laminated films, components, as well as roto and flexo printing, retort, pillow bags, mono- and siliconized films.
- FlexZiBoxes® with a variety of different handles
At the show, Mondi will occupy Booth 7914.