Given the more than satisfactory result from the last edition of China Brew & Beverage, the most important trade fair in the beverage sector in China, P.E. LABELLERS will participate again this year in Beijing, from October 13 to 16, with its range of labelling machines ideal for the beverage sector. In Hall E1 – stand 1C033 2 roll-fed labelling machines will be on display: the rotary ROLLMATIC 540 and the new generation linear ROLL-LINE 18.
The roll-fed labelling machines by P.E. LABELLERS have been completely updated achieving the following results:
· greater versatility for the user
· guarantee of better glue distribution with greater savings
· new film tensioning system
· increased ergonomics of the labelling module
· new transmission system to guarantee lower noise and zero maintenance
· latest generation electronic software
Everything for models from 2,000 to 72,000 bph.
PE Labellers’ Area Manager, Piermario Zuccati, supported by the team from the local P.E. China office, will be available to show all the technical innovations of the full range of labelling machines by P.E. LABELLERS.