Uninet will be featuring the iColor Series of printers at the EastPack Show - Jacob Javitz Center in New York City June 9-11th 2015.
Uninet is pleased to announce the addition of the iColor® series of digital label presses and garment printers to its already robust line of offerings. Focusing on the challenges in manufacturing and how they are positioning themselves in the short run, on-demand markets, UniNet provides complete printing solutions engineered to solve many of today’s printing requirements. These printers are used in the beverage, food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, chemical and cosmetics industries, as well as others that require prototype, custom and variable data labeling.
“UniNet offers unique digital press solutions for short to mid run label production. Our digital label printing equipment is perfect for companies who are tired of paying minimum order, plate and per color fees. It’s time to save time and money by going digital and bringing label printing in house” said Joe Dovi, COO at [Company Name].
The iColor® 700 and iColor® 900 digital printers offer many benefits to keep manufacturers competitive:
· Print on Demand, Any job, Any size, Any time
· Quick modifications
· No set up or plates needed
· Minimizing proofing and prototype times
· No minimum runs
· Variable data printing –allowing each label to feature unique data
· Low temperature LED technology allowing for more vibrant colors and the most diverse library of media available (PET, BOPP, wood venire, foils, tag stock, matte, semi gloss, high gloss, clear, dark media and more).
· The ability to print directly on pre-die cut and kiss cut labels through their patented auto-registration system which keeps labels perfectly aligned from beginning to end.
· The white printing upgrade kit allows the user to print white with full color on clear and dark media. Add the Fluorescent toner kit for prints that glow under black light!
· The iColor 700 and 900 feature a patented feed system, where the label roll is stored underneath and away from the elements, saving valuable production space.
In addition, the iColor® 700 is GHS certified for sections 1, 2, and 3 of the BS5609 standard needed for IMDG certification. With the December 1st, 2015 deadline looming, now is the time to make preparations for the transition, making the iColor series of digital label presses the ideal solution for companies who need to ship dangerous goods overseas.
UniNet is a worldwide quality manufacturer and solutions provider to OEMs and remanufacturers, as well as a distributor of printer toner, chips, laser, MFP, ink, copier and cartridge recycling components. In addition to its iColor line of printers and digital presses, UniNet offers a wide and complete selection of its brand name products consisting of X Generation®, Absolute COLOR® and Absolute Black® Toners, Smartchips™, ASiC Smartchips®, Unidrums™ and Unirollers™.
Post a Comment